Saturday, May 7, 2011

Am I Crazy??

I was trying to figure out what classes I would be registering for next semester. One of the classes I was trying to decide on was Civilizations I. I was trying to decide which one I'd enjoy and learn the most from.
Well, during this whole ordeal, I received the e-mail from Professor Burton stating that Digital Civilization would be back again. I thought to myself "NOOO WAY! I thought of the many hours spent studying and reading. I thought of the horrendous blog I had to keep continuously updating. I thought of the final project that many hours were spent in the library for. Then I looked to my roommates who were taking other variations of Civ I. While they still had to read enormous amounts, it wasn't a choice in what they could study up on. I realized that while Digi Civ is a TON of work, I loved it.

SOOOO..I took that last spot available in Prof Burton's class and am definitely excited for what is to come next semester. Maybe I'll even give the blog a new makeover.

No comments:

Post a Comment