Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Nominations *drumroll please*

Historical Content

A blog that I have been consistently reading throughout this course has been Erin Hamson's --- >  Call me......Erin
She always has interesting posts about the historical content and brings a different opinion to the subjects. I especially like her post: Dual Personality of Enlightenment. She introduces her subject and what she will be talking about in the post, then goes in depth and it is very apparent that she has done her research. 

Another post that I found really interesting, especially since I don't particularly like the topic, was Kurt Witt's --> Hollywood responds to the Atomic Age

When I read most posts, I usually just skim and read the most important points. But with his post, I watched both of the videos all the way through and clicked all his links. It was well put together and concise. All in all, it was a wonderful, informative post that I enjoyed reading.  

Digital Literacy

Danny Patterson's --> Mass Text Email Program Written in Excel post I found really interesting. It's personal because he created it himself but also informative and useful since it would benefit many people as well. It introduces his program and explains how it works and the benefits gained from using the program. A well-explained and interesting post.

No comments:

Post a Comment