Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What I Learned...

I didn't know there were special sites for blog searching. So I'm pretty happy that Brandon showed me different websites for such a task.
I've tried out BlogPulse and IceRocket and I find them very useful, even fun. I started typing in random words and entertained myself by reading some silly posts. I think I will continue utilizing these sites in the future to find things that will pertain to my posts.

LeeAnn taught me about wikis which I only have small knowledge of. I just know that my CS 142 class has a wiki that I constantly check. Wikis are really useful in organizing information. In my computer programming class, it helps by posting a schedule and explaining all the labs and projects that need to be done by a certain date. It's much easier and world-friendly by posting everything on the Internet.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck! Thank you for sharing the blog searching sites! I love blog hopping, but I haven't been able to do a lot of it, because I didn't know what sites to go to. So thank you!!! :) (And p.s. only 13 days!!)

    ReplyDelete