Sunday, November 14, 2010

How's it going? -- the Final Project

So for our final group project, we are creating a Mormon Message video.

Here's the link to our Google Site --> Mormon Messages Final Project

After much discussion, we have decided that we will focus our video on Family. More specifically, love in families. We plan to interview little children and ask them certain questions and record their responses. David and Ariel found a wonderful talk by Henry B. Eyring, "Our Perfect Example"
David showed us "Out of the Mouth of Babes" today and it got me excited for the plans we have for this project.

On a side note, I'd REALLY like to thank David and Ariel for listening to my ideas and not immediately casting them aside. As a freshman in this course, I've felt farther behind than my peers and I feel that my group is very welcoming of my thoughts and ideas. I don't think they even know how great it is that I'm not immediately just labeled as that "dumb Freshman".

1 comment:

  1. If you need to interview anyone who is not a child i would be happy to be interviewed. or just help in general. let me know.

    ReplyDelete