Friday, November 12, 2010

The Wonderful Workings of Katherine Chipman

So my designated peer's blog to evaluate is Katherine Chipman
Her blog is: Learning...Expanding My Horizons





Might I say first that her blog really impressed me as I scrolled through all she has blogged about.
She has done a spectacular job with blogging about the historical concepts. One of my favorites is her blog on Modernism. It's well-detailed but the entire post fits snugly on a web page. She includes a list of characteristics that went along with the Modernism period and it gives a good overview of that time. What I also liked about her blog was that she wrote about things she was interested in and I could tell that she had done her research. This actually gave me a few ideas for my own blog that I hope to utilize for future blog posts.

For computing concepts, the same can be said. She does a great job describing each digital lab. For example, her GoAnimate post. She goes through the steps to sign up and how to create a cartoon. She gives easy step-by-step instructions to follow.

What I noticed on Katherine's blog was that she is very good at describing the topic. She describes it in a way that anyone that may stumble on her blog will understand.

I was definitely impressed with her blog and definitely feel that my blog is lacking in many areas. Her blog is a great example blog for this class and I feel that I have someone to look up to as this class goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment