Sunday, November 28, 2010

Little Kiddies

So last Saturday (November 20), David and I headed up to Salt Lake and got to interview his little niece and few neighborhood kids. Might I say how much fun little kids are! They just have a wonderful, different perspective of the world and their innocence is so sweet.

As David got the camera all set up and was making sure the sound was working, we explained to his niece of what he would ask her.

The funny thing was that she was talking all excitedly beforehand but once the camera turned on, she clammed up. It seems that all kids are a little camera shy. But David adjusted really quickly we were able to help warm the kiddies up a bit more.

It was such a great experience and it makes me more excited for our project.

Now, we are trying to decide on a name for our project...
I don't know why but the phrase "Let's play house!" keeps popping up in my head. Does anyone remember being young children and wanting to play house with a mommy and daddy and maybe even a cat or dog. I'm not sure if it matches exactly with our project but I suppose we'll discuss more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment