Wednesday, October 20, 2010

4 Stars

 The Marriage of Heaven and Hell
by: William Blake



I decided to post book reviews on both Shelfari and Amazon


I gave the book 4 stars because while it was an entertaining read, I found myself only reading the words and not actually taking in the information because I couldn't follow what Blake was trying to say.
The 4 stars are merely personal belief, not because of the content or it is poorly written.

I would recommend this book to anyone, religious or not. It is an entertaining and humorous read. Blake's Proverbs of Hell are widely known and after reading them, it is easy to understand why.

It honestly took me about 30 minutes to read it through the first time. Of course you would have to read much more in-depth to understand the content but it is worth it.

I decided I would also load my create photo project pictures into an album on Facebook for others to see.
Link here: TO FACEBOOK AND AWAY!

1 comment:

  1. Nice. My favorite picture is the one of you holding the frog above the toilet!

    ReplyDelete