Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Prezi is Messy

So at 10:05 pm October 19, 2010, I finally finished my photo project for my create project about my book.
It took me awhile to get the hang of things with all the different frames and fun ways for the path to go. I finally got going at a steady pace about a hour later.  

At 11:53 am October 19, 2010, Prezi decided that it would stop loading my pictures and just break down on me.
I'm pretty sure I almost broke down into a tired, stressed ball of frustration on the floor.
For about half a hour, I tried to fix what was wrong and get everything going again but it just wouldn't work.
I gave up and went to my former tool (and successful) of presentations - Microsoft PowerPoint
Although I agree that we all need to embrace the future of technology, but I will NOT be using Prezi again.
Too much hassle.
I'm happy with my Microsoft Office.

Thus ends my modest rant.
If I had written this a hour ago, the entire post would be in CAPITAL letters and there would be exaggerations to the errors of Prezi.

1 comment: